Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday's Feast

Here's another meme. Don't worry this blog won't be all memes!

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed? A couple months ago. I have an appointment tomorrow for a hair cut.

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child. Innocence and having no worries.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil. Olive oil.

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why? I just started taking an Italian class last night because I am going to Italy at the end of November and I always have wanted to learn Italian.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be… more settled.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I still don't really understand what a meme is. :)

If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be Italy. How fun!

Chrissy said...

Hey Kristina! I don't quite understand where the word meme comes from... will have to look it up!

Italy has always been my number one place to go in the world :-)